Welcome to Radio Récré
We are pleased to introduce our bilingual radio programme entirely designed and produced together by all the children of CFBL; Primary and Secondary.
Radio Récré is a 30/60 minute programme presented by CFBL students, that airs every month.
You will find stories, interviews, radio plays, songs and many other topics. The programmes will initially be transmitted on the CFBL website, and thereafter we hope to quickly find a professional radio station to host the show.
Our listeners will be the CFBL children themselves during school time, but we hope that many families and and others aill listen to the show too.
This project is supported by CFBL Parents: the CFBL Parents Association.
As of June 2015, our programmes are being broadcast by FRL - frenchradiolondon.com
Why have a school radio?
School Radio is a great learning tool, and includes the following objectives:
• Improves mastery of oral and written language skills, diversifying language situations through the use of radio.
• To express ideas in authentic communication situations.
• Anchors itself in the social and cultural fabric of the neighborhood and the city.
• Develops debating skills.
• Become an informed user of the media.
• Knowing how to use all the various resources to design and produce radio sequences (documentary reading, listening, writing, voice work, ...).
Programme 36, 3 July 2017
Programme presented by CM2 pupils :
- GSM Animal Quiz [3'11]
- GSM Fish Song [3'30]
- Tirage au sort Vroum Vroum
- KERMESSE débats radiophoniques en public [10'27]
- CM2 Chanson de Rose Pluta [2'07]
- CE1 INTERVIEW de Sébastien Radio Récré, comment ça marche? [8'05]
- Tirage au sort « Enigme du sablier »
- Collège FETE DE LA MUSIQUE [20'39]
- 4e TONGUE TWISTERS EN ALLEMAND [2'45]
- 4e CAMPAGNE POUR UNE MEILLEURE SANTE (classe d'espagnol) [7'48]
- 3e CHANSON EN ESPAGNOL [4'45]
Contact : email@example.com