Welcome to Radio Récré
We are pleased to introduce our bilingual radio program entirely designed and produced together by all the children of CFBL; Primary and Secondary.
Radio Récré is a 30/60 minute program presented by CFBL students, that airs every month.
You will find stories, interviews, radio plays, songs and many other topics. The programs will initially be transmitted on the CFBL website , and thereafter we hope to quickly find a professional radio station to host the show.
Our listeners will be the CFBL children themselves during school time, but we hope that many families and and others aill listen to the show too.
This project is supported by CFBL Parents: the CFBL Parents Association.
As of June 2015, our programs are being broadcast by FRL - frenchradiolondon.com
Why have a school radio?
School Radio is a great learning tool, and includes the following objectives:
• Improves mastery of oral and written language skills, diversifying language situations through the use of radio.
• To express ideas in authentic communication situations.
• Anchors itself in the social and cultural fabric of the neighborhood and the city.
• Develops debating skills.
• Become an informed user of the media.
• Knowing how to use all the various resources to design and produce radio sequences (documentary reading, listening, writing, voice work, ...).
Program 33, 17 May 2017
Produced some of the 5e pupils
- VROUM VROUM: jeu d'écoute pour les petits par les CM2 FR 6'16 (réponses à mettre dans la boîte aux lettres de Radio Récré)
- POEMS by CE2 part II ENG 6'40
- INTERVIEW JOURNALIST RAMSEY SHORT by CM2 ENG 10'40
- MICRO-TROTTOIR ELECTIONS (primaire) FR 3'55
- SONG: STARMAN BY DAVID BOWIE by secondary school pupils
- INTERVIEW AXELLE LEMAIRE FR 18'50
- DUPLEX AVEC CASABLANCA sur les transports par les CM2 FR 5'57
- TALK SHOW by 5emes ENG 3'08
Contact : email@example.com