We have decided to close the school today due to safety reasons, and to ensure that all activities can proceed in the best possible conditions tomorrow.

We took this decision because frost and ice in the courtyards and around the school made it difficult to guarantee students’ safety. After taking measures to clear the frost – as well as other precautions – we will be able to open tomorrow at the usual time for all students.

The management Q&A, which was initially planned for this evening, is cancelled. We will send you the survey results and the answers to your questions by email in the coming days. Tomorrow morning’s Miracle Friday is also cancelled.

Classes and other activities (extracurricular activities, care, etc) will resume at the usual time tomorrow morning, unless you are notified otherwise.

Please make sure we have at least one UK mobile number on file for you by logging into the parent portal, so that you may receive any text messages we might send.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and hope you have a lovely day.