Thanks to the teachers of CFBL, my children managed to blossom and grow - and they also made tremendous progress in English!
What people say
A sparkling little gem in the heart of Kentish Town, it is a bilingual environment with a truly international mindset.
Oscar and Estelle were very lucky to go to CFBL.
Idris et Emna had some great times at CFBL. They were happy and confident during the 4 years they spent there, and will have some wonderful memories.
Here for you
Our team guides and supports students every step of the way
- 700 students
- 35 nationalities
- 8:1 student-to-staff ratio
- 100% success at the brevet
50% teaching time in English
- 44 after-school activities
- 3 tube stops from King’s Cross St Pancras
- 50% classes taught in small groups