CFBL is looking to recruit a Maths teacher, for a post likely to become vacant in October 2017.
This is a full-time position, 18 hours teaching per week, Monday to Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Maths teacher, working with other members of CFBL teaching team, will be responsible for the delivery of the following key priorities:
- To provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant and distinctive culture for learning for young people.
- To ensure all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential whilst developing personal and employability skills.
- To plan and execute a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs within the science department.
- Education Nationale (CAPES Maths)/Qualified Teacher Status
- Proven ability as an excellent teacher
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience of teaching the French curriculum
To find out more, please check our full job description.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form and return it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29th September at 17:00.
Competitive and based on experience – CFBL salary grid