Salary: £30-35k d.o.e.
London-based Outstanding bilingual school CFBL is looking to appoint a dynamic and creative Senior Marketing & Communications Officer to manage the school’s visibility and drive student recruitment. Reporting directly to the Headteacher, the post represents an opportunity for an exceptional candidate to develop the school’s marketing strategy as well as deliver on the current marketing objectives in collaboration with the Admissions Officer. You will lead successful communications with the school’s various stakeholders and ensure the school’s visibility across all channels, tailoring to the wide range of prospective families (over 35 nationalities). You will ensure the successful delivery of a programme of events, from Open Days to corporate networking, school festivals to staff parties, and more. This role is extremely varied and busy, and is suitable for a dynamic, outgoing and hands-on candidate who will not hesitate to dive in and make the job his or her own.
What you offer
- Excellent written and communications skills in English (English/French bilingual candidates will be prioritised)
- Knowledge and/or interest for the education sector
- Great digital and social media know-how
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team player
- Hardworking and committed to creating great content and campaigns (knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable but not essential)
What we offer
Employee benefits include:
- 55 days annual leave
- 10% employer pension contribution
- £2000 flexible benefits to use on transportation, travel, childcare, big purchases…
- Free lunch daily (cooked on the premises)
- Weekly French classes
- Season ticket loan
- We are committed to providing high-quality professional learning throughout your career with us and offer a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs, including yearly training and continuous access to the Lynda platform.
- Perkbox scheme (discounts at a wide range of retailers)
Based in Kentish Town (near Hampstead), Ofsted Outstanding-rated CFBL is a French-English bilingual school for 700 students aged 3 to 15. We teach an enhanced version of the French curriculum in both languages, with a heightened emphasis on arts and music, languages and sports. Housed in a listed Victorian building in the heart of London with great sports facilities in the surrounding parks, CFBL provides a warm, welcoming environment focussing on wellbeing and personal development. After completing the equivalent of Year 10 with us, students go on to Upper Secondary in French schools in London or abroad, or can join the British system at the end of Year 9 (GCSEs). To find out more: www.cfbl.org.uk
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “Marketing” in the subject line) before Friday 6 December at 3pm.
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 9 December.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early if a suitable candidate has been found.