Start date: Monday 3 September 2018
Contract: Permanent – Full time
Reporting to: Deputy Head for Secondary
Purpose of the post
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support the French curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/group tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the School’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20 August at 5:00pm.
Collège Français Bilingue de Londres values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community. Collège Français Bilingue de Londres is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, an occupational health check and Disqualification by Association Declaration.