CFBL offers a pre- and after-school care service for primary school students, as well as a wide range of paid-for extracurricular activities, organised by CFBL Clubs. These activities take place before and after school time, and cover varied domains: football, dance, drama, chess, music, languages… There are about 50 clubs, run by either CFBL teachers or external professionals.
Booking is compulsory for care and CFBL Clubs. You will receive your login details early September to sign up on the CFBL Clubs website.
- Early September: login details are sent by email
- First week of September: bookings open for pre- and after-school care
- Second week of September: start of pre- and after-school care
- 28 September: bookings open for secondary school Clubs
- 3 October: bookings open for primary school Clubs
- 6 October at noon: bookings close for all Clubs
- 9 October: start of Clubs
Clubs are for primary and secondary school students. Some clubs are very popular and fill up quickly. We advise all parents to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
|Games development||Java Coding||Dance|
Pre- and after-school care
Pre-school and after school care addresses pupils of primary school only. This is an additional service (with a fee) run by CFBL Clubs (£2 in the morning, £4 in the afternoon, £4 in the evening).
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8-8:45 / 15:45-17:00 / 17:00-18:00
Wednesday: 8-8:45 only
Pre-school and after school care takes place on the school playground or in the dining hall where the children engage in the following activities:
|board games||painting workshops||ball games|
|ping pong||skipping rope||badminton|
Children are also encouraged to do their homework on their own.
To find out more, please check the CFBL Clubs website.