COVID-19 Update – 12 March 2020
CFBL | Collège français bilingue de Londres is still following the official UK government recommendations as well as the ones issued by the AEFE. In cases where the the advice issued by these bodies differs; we will be following the most restrictive advice of the two. We also update the information on our website.
– As said before, the school community has to stay focused on good practice in terms of hygiene: avoid shaking hands, to sneeze/cough into their elbows or a tissue, to bin the tissue immediately, to wash their hands regularly with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel, etc.,
– Since the 9th of March, if you have traveled to or transited via Italy, you should stay at home for the 14 days following your return,
– School trips within the UK are still authorised,
– All other school trips abroad planned for outside this period, are being considered on a case by case basis as the situation evolves. A decision will be taken during the week of the 23rd of March,
– CFBL is currently considering educational options: online tutoring in case of school closure. More information will be released next week – only the UK authorities could take the decision to close the schools.
Thank you again for respecting these measures.