“Student Life” offers secondary students a plethora of creative and educational activities in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
On offer: creative art, art & DIY, writing and poetry, study period, fitness, origami, cookery and math rally.
- Creative art: creativity and self-expression.
- Art & DIY: expression through art.
- Writing and poetry: Express your thoughts through poetry and writing.
- Study period: Need help with an exercise? Or just want to talk to your classmates and educational assistants?
- Fitness: sports class.
- Origami: Japanese art of paper-folding and creation of various templates (dog, owl, cat, koala bookmark, fox, crane, frog …)
- Cookery: pastry making.
- Math challenges: mental maths.
By providing these activities “student life” believes that it will be able to maintain a connection between itself and its students whilst engaging them activities that are both fun and creative.
CFBL is keen to maintain a warm and caring relationship with its students throughout their schooling.