A sparkling little gem in the heart of Kentish Town, it is a bilingual environment with a truly international mindset.
What people say
Oscar and Estelle were very lucky to go to CFBL.
Idris et Emna had some great times at CFBL. They were happy and confident during the 4 years they spent there, and will have some wonderful memories.
Thanks to the teachers of CFBL, my children managed to blossom and grow - and they also made tremendous progress in English!
Here for you
Our team guides and supports students every step of the way
- 700 students
- 35 nationalities
- 8:1 student-to-staff ratio
- 100% success at the brevet
50% teaching time in English
- 44 after-school activities
- 3 tube stops from King’s Cross St Pancras
- 50% classes taught in small groups