Families who wish to discover our school can choose between the following options:
– Open Mornings: a presentation and visit of the school in a large group, on a Saturday morning, with staff members, students and current parents
– Open Fridays: a presentation and small-group visit of the school on a Friday morning for those wishing to see the school “in action”
– Taster Days: for Year 6 students who want to experience a day in the life of a CFBL student
To find out more, please click on the format that interests you:
- Open Fridays
- (maximum 30 people per session)
A short presentation of the school featuring the Headteacher and his deputies, followed by a quick, small-group tour of the school.
– Our next Open Fridays in English will take place on 6 March 2020 and 15 May 2020. > Register
– Our next Open Fridays in French will take place on 7 February, 24 April and 12 June. > Register
- Taster Days
- In order for your child to experience everything that CFBL has to offer, from our bilingual education to our warm and welcoming atmosphere, we recommend that you book an immersive Taster Day for him or her. > Register
Take a peek inside our school with our virtual tour.